Those Were The Days
“Those were the Days”
Three brilliant musicians bring to you evergreen melodies that have stood the test of time and are as popular today as when they were first heard. These melodies have been further enhanced with attractive arrangements and a sound that is innovative and distinctive.
Wilf Jones – Violin
A master musician with an international reputation who has enjoyed great success in the diverse fields of classical, light music and jazz.
Anton Wurzer – Accordion
In the hands of this talented musician, the accordion is an instrument of beauty and excitement. His tasteful accompaniments and improvisational skills are a feature on this recording and at all concerts.
George Urbaszek – Bass
Providing the important rhythmic drive, his notable contributions with the bow are yet another feature of the Trio’s attractive presentations.
SHIPPING FEES APPLY:
Within Australia $1.40
Rest of the World $7.40
1. Brazil - Barroso - 3:00
2. Tea for 2 - Vincent Youman - 4:50
3. A Man and a Woman - Francis Lai - 3:30
4. Hernando’s Hideaway - Adler/Ross - 3:23
5. Moon River - Henry Mancini - 3:21
6. Chattanooga Choo Choo - Frank Garland - 3:25
7. Those were the Days - Gene Rafkin - 3:26
8. A Nightingale sang in Berkley Sqr - Maschwitz - 5:00
9. Spanish Gypsy Dance - Marquina - 1:54
10.The Toy Trumpet - Raymond Scott - 3:19
11.I’ll Remember April - Ellington/James - 6:04
12.Tico Tico - Abreu - 2:43
13.Blue Moon - Richard Rodgers - 3:43
14.Tango Bolero - Llossas - 3:44
15.Two Guitars - Trad Gypsy - 3:53